About

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
The post that is linked above will explain this project

I hope you all enjoy this blog that is filled with my favourite memories that I experienced in SmallWorlds.

Do more of what makes you happy.
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Alex Brinbree Project

–––––––––––––––
I don't expect this blog to get much views at all. I just created this to keep memories close to me.

Okay, so I'd like to explain this "Alex Brinbree Project".
I started playing the game SmallWorlds since August 18th, 2012.
I fell in love with it instantly, and my love grows more and more everyday.
I decided to make a blog to store my SmallWorlds memories on in case I delete some stuff off my computer and accidentally delete an important moment.

I don't have a certain "posting schedule" or stuff like that. I'm just posting whenever I experience a memorable moment in SmallWorlds.
Like when I just had a fun talk, that lightened up my day!
Or just one that changed my perspective.

It really varies from day to day, depends on how eventful my playing day is.

I wanted to call this the "Virtual Game Project", but that sounded a bit too formal. I was going to name it "SmallWorlds History Project" and share it on SmallTalk or all of those fancy shmancy all that, but it'd be a bit embarrassing.

So here goes the Alex Brinbree Project.


No comments:

Post a Comment