About

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
The post that is linked above will explain this project

I hope you all enjoy this blog that is filled with my favourite memories that I experienced in SmallWorlds.

Do more of what makes you happy.
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Saturday 28 February 2015

Space Decorating! Kind of... (28.2.2015)

–––––––––––––––
SmallWorlds made 4 new spaces, you can see them here:
Forum Thread
Mission Office - 1000 Gold
The space in the picture is Mission Studio.

So I bought the cheapest one, Mission Studio (of course.) and at least *tried* to decorate it, as decent as possible.

It's still unfinished as per 28th of Feb 2015, but hey I'll finish it sooner or later!
Here's a quick video I made, it's not full decorating, just about 14 minutes out of 1 hour or so.

And, don't forget the link to space.


No comments:

Post a Comment